Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the unidenified stranger!


Well, considering how I have this mysterious stranger pestering me about not keeping up with my blog, I'm going to have to assume that this unidenified gramma, is the famous Paula! So considering how I've been a embrassment and have been sucking at my post like the many times she has mentioned to me; I guess I'll just have to make up for the past weeks things by posting at least two things up! On top of that I have this supposely "flesh-eating dragonmaster of troth" biting at the end of my butt doesn't help either.... so I guess I better feed it some or this monster granny might just get too hungry and bite my bum off..... So here it is even though some of you might have seen these already!


Bytheway this first one is a 3 pt perspective of a underground city if you didn't know! This one was another assignment for the creative perspective class in which was amazingly fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment