Thursday, March 25, 2010

Must Eat Garbage!


So here is something I've been working on and it's at the refining/finishing stage of the painting! Even though I should have been working on real homework, I couldn't help but want to paint for myself instead of for a class. I'm trying to paint more and quicker, and with better technique, so any help with painting style or suggestions would be awesome since I'm trying to better my digital skills. There are still somethings to fix like the composition, so don't judge too harshly.

7 comments:

  1. I like it. it reminds me of the assemblage i am working on. I wish there was a little stronger light/dark read on his lower half. maybe rim lights? anyway I think its cool. :) it makes me think of the words 'OM NOM NOM' could replace cookie monster one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha.. thanks preston that was a good critic. I'll have to fix those things! And give it some warmer colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first Chinese post says
    "La ~ fast work to help you refuel"

    and the second one says

    "There is no friendship, life what music?".....at least thats what the translator on google says....

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, you got a twisted mind but you are really good! i'm still waiting for you to do a project for me!

    ReplyDelete