Friday, September 30, 2011

I've gone to a dark dark place...






Like Applying to grad school dark.... jk
Sorry, Guys I haven't been posting as much as I should, but mainly it's due to the fact that I moved to a different country and trying to find a job. I'm trying to keep up with my art, but it has been difficult. It sucks to only have enough time recently to do studies at the end of the night since, I have to visit so many people. But enough with the excuses. Here is a basic model that I painted over for a project I'm working on.

Any Critics would be awesome! Since I'm always trying to become better.

1 comment:

  1. this is great ! you should try to be more specific with your light sources. You don't want to just use theatrical light or spot light for the light source. do some film studies will help you a lot

    ReplyDelete